What is IYF C2C?
ISKCON Youth Forum- Connect to Change.
It has always been the deepest desire of Srila Prabhupada, and therefore, the same desire manifested in Srila Gurudev’s heart, that provisions should be made in order to provide the youngsters maximum possible exposure and association of this unfathomable Hare Krishna movement. They believed that Young India is a power in itself that has the potential to empower the entire country. A nations youth is the most important resource it has, as it is the backbone of the ideals of the nation, and the strongest medium to bring about a change. Hence, whosoever would be connected to this forum would connect himself with a change, and would simultaneously bring about a positive change in himself or herself.
HH Kratu Dasji Maharaj Guidance
HH Kratu Das ji Maharaj puts it very simply in stating the ‘Objectives’ of IYF-C2C.
He puts emphasis on the key words of ISKCON, ‘Love, Trust and Cooperation’ and says that the prime objective of IYF should also be to promote these three necessary traits. Apart from that, helping ISKCON, helping each other to gain bliss is one of the major objectives. “How youth can become peaceful, blissful and happy for their entire life, that should be the goal!” And to achieve this goal there is a need for personality development and character building, by making one’s life centred towards God. This can be achieved by dovetailing the talents of the youngsters in Krishna’s service.
Activities of IYF C2C
The activities under IYF C2C are-
- Organise spiritual courses, classes for the youth based on the timeless teachings of Bhagwad Gita and Lord Sri Chaitanya.
- Organising picnics, outings, youth camps and Braja Tours which would include cultural performances, games and other useful seminars.
- Practical application of Krishna Consciousness in one’s life and spiritual elevation of all by participating in Bhakti Vriksha programmes and other spiritual discourses.
- Outreach with the help of various activities like college preaching, Harinaam kirtans, programmes like ‘each one preach 11’, etc.
Which Activity I can Join?
IYF-C2C has been divided into different clubs for its smooth functioning.
- Dance Club- Conducts classes and workshops of dance as a part of the ISKCON culture, i.e dancing for the lord, and further takes professional classical dance classes.
- Music Club- Conducts classes and workshops to teach various instruments and also teach vocals.
- Theatre Club- Conducts classes and workshops to enhance acting, script writing and directing skills.
- Photography Club- Conducts classes and Seminars to enhance photography skills, using a range of cameras, from the most rudimentary, to the most advanced
- Art Club- Conducts Classes and Workshops to teach and enhance skills used for making an event venue look beautiful, making several props used on stage and make up of stage artists.
Want to Join??
Haribol! Drop a mail at email@example.com or reach out to HG Yadhuvanshi Prabhu at +919711550090
HH Kratu Das ji Maharaj’s only expectation and motive behind establishing IYF-C2C is to bring together all the youth who can dovetail their energies into the service of Krishna.
We have often seen people wearing T-shirts which read ‘I lost my ❤ in Vrindavan’, and the backside of the same T-shirts would read ‘And found it in Mayapur’. But surprisingly, we couldn’t find it in Mayapur as well. With every darshan of Sri Sri Panchatatva and Sri...read more
There are many shortcomings in this day and age of Kali. From greed to envy to anger. However, the one thing that sets Kaliyuga apart and makes it special is that anyone can attain the perfection of life, that is obtaining love for Godhead, by simply chanting the holy...read more
IYF C2C, ISKCON youth forum connect to change, is a group of youngsters enthusiastically working under the prescribed instructions of Srila Prabhupada and HH Kratu Das Ji Maharaj to expand the empire of Krishna consciousness by propagating the message of Lord...read more
Kirtan Mela – Mehrauli